Meeting notes: April 27th, 2010

Dear all,

Please find below the action items for the captioned meeting:

1) Stormy to check with the board to see if COSCUP proposal is okay or
not
2) Stormy / Emily to give me potential speaker list (in different
category) by email to put in call for sponsor proposal
3) Stormy to email the board ask for budget for events and travel from
GNOME Foundation
4) Invite at least 1 Gsoc student to join GAS 2010
5) Potential sponsor list: Sun/Oracle, Google, Intel, Mozilla, Nokia,
Motorola, yahoo taiwan,
6) Expected to invite at least 10 speakers outside of Taiwan, 10
speakers from local taiwan, each speaker gave two presentations /
workshop / BOF
7) For website, Terral (Will) prepared a new website with two parts, one
part covers all years, one part that changes each year
8) Terral to send out a login to the team to add contents (by our team)
and then translate (from COSCUP)
9) Emily to invite Vincent to help on website development
10) Once confirmed COSCUP co-organization status, Pockey to invite
COSCUP team (web lead) to join IRC meeting
11) Pockey / Fred to prepare call for sponsor proposal and review by the
team
12) Pockey / Fred to prepare call for speakers paper and review by the
team

Cheers,