Re: Website to do

Well, it seems that Mario removed me as an organizer. I wish you guys the best and I hope the contacts I gave will be helpful to promote FOSS and Gnome in Vietnam. Good luck with the event.

Frederic Muller wrote:
no we don't. Identica is the only Open Source one afaik, and facebook/twitter are blocked to us Chinese. However you should definitely go for what Vietnamese developers use...

Kevin Miller, Jr. wrote:
Does Gnome Asia have a Twitter, Identica and/or Facebook accounts? This will be a great resource to spread the word among the Viet developers here. Facebook and Twitter are very popular local social networks. An Nguyen should know which one.

Mario Behling wrote:

I have set up a page on the wiki to collect a to do for the website:

Please add points and delete finished issues.

Thank you,

asia-summit-list mailing list
asia-summit-list gnome org

Kevin Miller, Jr., MPA
General Director
SLG Vscapeone, Co., Ltd.
Emails: kevin miller vscapeone com
       kevin miller saigonlinux com
Skype: kevmille
Mobile: +84909109933
Location: Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Viet Nam

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. Others may not distribute, copy or use it. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify SLG Vscapeone at:

and then delete it without reproducing, distributing or retaining copies. The views expressed in this email may be the personal views of the sender and not of SLG Vscapeone unless specifically stated. Please note that the SLG Vscapeone is able to, and reserve the right to, monitor e-mail communications passing through their network.