Re: Contact Lugs in Asia

Hi Sankarshan,

thanks for keeping us in touch with the community in India. Anthony,
who is in the local team in Vietnam is actually from India as well :-)

It is sometimes quite difficult to involve with all LUGs and I would
be very happy, if you could take care of the community in India and
get the message about GNOME.Asia 2009 out.

As you are in Pune you probably know Alolita Sharma, who is a great
community person. I met her at OSSPAC in Singapore. She would also be
good to get the message out. I will write to her as well.

Thanks for your support!

All the best,

Mario