Created a new mail list committee gnome asia as contact email of GNOME.Asia, do you want to join ?

Hi all,

I have created a mail group called committee gnome asia, we can use this email address in following ways:
1. Contact email in the website
2. People can send their talk proposal to this address and we can review/select incoming proposal (Mario, please replace this address in website and call for participants and other where needed  )

Generally, asia-summit-list gnome org is an internal mail list for committee, and committee gnome asia is the interface with external people.

For anyone who wants to be added in this group, please send me an email to say which email you want to be used in this group.