Press release GNOME.Asia 2009

Hi,

in order to feature QTSC, we added a statement of the QTSC Boss to the
press release. We should get a final ok from QTSC within the next
three hours. I also added more information about GNOME and the GNOME
Foundation and QTSC at the end as well as about LXDE as a community
partner.

We are talking to some magazines in Vietnam who want to be media
partners as well. So coverage should be pretty good locally already

I will upload a press package to the website, including fotos asap.

Best,

Mario

[1] http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AYn_k1amQnpyZGdyNGZwMzJfODZnNWRrNGtjdg&hl=en