Re: first press release for GNOME.Asia 2009

This looks great. Mario, where are you planning to publish this press release ?

BTW, about the annoucement of GNOME.Asia Summit 2009, I think we should annouce it below:
1. Main page of http://www.gnome.org/
    Contact Vincent Untz: vuntz gnome org to annouce it on main page
2. Below mail lists:

foundation-list

marketing-list

asia-summit-participants-list

I just list three mail lists here, may be Brian will have more suggestions.

Also, I can help to annouce it on gnome-cn list and http://www.bjgug.org/ . Pockey and Fred can help to spread it around many lugs in Asia. Other members can help to annouce it in your country.

-Emily