[Need your feedback]English subtitles for the video of GNOME.Asia Summit

Hi all,

I assume everyone here has watched the video of the Summit:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGKhlqOYUHc

Thanks for Fred's feedback, now I am drafting the first version of English subtitles for the video of GNOME.Asia Summit. See below.

I would like to hear some suggestion from our English speakers in the list. Or if you have better idea of the subtitles for the video, feel free to share with us.

Thanks in advance,
Emily

==============================

Why GNOME ?
Not only because it is free
Not only because it is easy to use
GNOME is the ideal choice for almost any purpose:
For business, for home users, for developers, for people with disabilities and for the world.

The first GNOME.Asia Summit
Make GNOME grow in Asia, take root and flourish

GNOME show us the beauty of freedom
Seeing is believing

People around the world join GNOME daily
Inspired by the idea
to make a better desktop available for everybody
Join us!