Re: Updates about the GNOME.Asia2009 bits

What about also checking with some of the GNOME Foundation sponsors
that have offices in India? I believe HP, Sun, IBM, Intel, etc all
have offices there. Perhaps they'd be willing to help?

If you want to do that, I can ask the advisory board members if they
know who to contact.

Stormy