Re: Hello

While we wait for Sayamindu to introduce himself, I'd like to take
this moment to write in that Sayamindu has been key in holding
together the GNOME folks in India. The added benefit for the
GNOME.Asia folks in India is that he has been to GUADEC (for example,
I have never been) and I thought that locally we could use that
insight into getting things moving in an exciting direction.

~s