Re: Further on from the IRC meeting of 28-Apr-09

Hi Sankarshan,

I'm very sorry to hear that. I'd like to reiterate that I do think you could do a great job organizing the conference!

I don't think we need to have someone from a company to run the event. Many of our events - especially GUADEC - are successfully run and hosted by volunteers. That said, I agree with you that there's still time.

I'd recommend that we put out a call for hosts on the foundation list.

Stormy