[no subject]

It is great to see many progress you have made. Looking forward to work with
you together to make the Summit 2009 a success event in Indian.

-Emily

--00163630fd29c863dc046792cca4

Hi Alolita, <br><br>I agree with Stormy and Will, we should stick on the GN=
OME.Asia Summit brand. <br><br>Your idea of involve other theme like Mobile=
 and Web is great, in this way we can attract more developers from those fi=
eld to participate. Last year, we also invite speakers who are talking abou=
t KDE development, Mobility is one of the main theme for Summit 2008. <br>
 local GNOME community before, so at the very beginning, we are not confide=
nce about the participants. We have figured out there are about 50 GNOME de=
velopers in Beijing (Most of them are from Sun, Novel, and Google China) an=
d other of them are users and students. We planed to make the Summit small =
the beginning, say 100 people, but after the website is ready and promotion=
, the number of participants is more than expected.=A0 Finally, we have got=
 about 300 people participate in this Summit. It is workable to plan a Summ=
it at a small scale and extend it if you found more people are interested i=
n. <br>
 with you together to make the Summit 2009 a success event in Indian. <br><=

--00163630fd29c863dc046792cca4--