Re: Posters about "Call for Volunteers "

Hi Dalong,

Thanks for the new design!

As I sent you the poster (for another open source event in 2007)
earlier, it can be a good reference for you.

Basically we will need a big poster , size should be big enough to post
them inside the walls of canteens or other campus area.

Then, with the same design and messages, we will need flyers to
distribute to students inside the campus.

The purpose of these posters and flyers are more for promoting the
events in universities or other places to make more people know about
the event.

The design is better to be more colorful to catch the eyes of students.

Then, we need to include contents as below:

1) what's the event about
2)  date, time, venue
3) and call for action sentences
e.g. 希望参加这个盛会与各位来自世界各地的experts见面和discuss,并且得到各
种免费丰富礼品? 请立即到 gnome.asia 免费注册,名额先到先得!
4) gnome / summit logo + all sponsors logo + all organizers logos +
co-organizers logos

Thanks a lot for your help, let's discuss if you have any question.

Cheers,
Pockey