Website to dos

Hi Will, Muriel and all,

Tomorrow is the Summit eve, 1 day to go to the Summit. (I am so excited when type "1 day to go".)  Here is the task list for the website we should consider.

1. Close the Summit registration on 12:00pm 17th, 2008 (Tomorrow noon). In the afternoon, I will generate a finally users list to prepare for the registration on 18th morning;

2. Update Summit countdown on 18th morning. 0 days to go Summit is fine, but -1 days to go Summit is funny. So change the countdown words to : "Welcome to " GNOME.Asia Summit(Logo) should be easy.

3. Alfred is working on Online Summit today, I helped him to test the twitter, flickr and Youtube. It is really cool. Please help Alfred to add the Online Summit into our website. We will bring two 24 in LCD monitor to the venue to show how the Online Summit looks like.

Great work, everyone! The Summit is going to happen this weekend!

Emily