One request for the travel subsidy

Hi all,

I have received one more request from a student in Bangladesh. His proposal looks good.

BTW, Andy Fitzsimon won't come to Summit, so we can use his slot to pay for another speaker.

Are you agree to pay for this speaker? Let me know if you have any opinion ?

-Emily

1. My BIO:
-------------
I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have been working voluntary with Ankur
Bangladesh (http://www.ankur.org.bd) for last 5 years, and also a
student of BSc in Computer Science & Engineering in American
International University Bangladesh - www.aiub.edu

I am interested in GTK, Themes, audio & video codecs, GNU Hurd, Linux
Kernel related development.

Core developer "netaccess-squid" an Open Source alternative of
Cyberoam system. http://sourceforge.net/projects/netaccess-squid/

2. My plan for the summit:
---------------------------------
I am interested to talk about "Unified Software Development".
Lighting talk about Gnome in Bangladesh and Ankur.

Provide easy documentation to the local people using blog.
	Localization related issue:
		http://salahuddin66.blogspot.com/2007/05/banglabengali-in-debian-etch.html
	Other Gnome related issue:
		http://salahuddin66.blogspot.com/2006/03/edgegprs-in-linux.html
	A simple bengali dictionary UI using GTK (experimental):
		http://salahuddin66.blogspot.com/2007/06/my-frist-gtk-app.html

3. How I can promote the Summit before/after the event:

by
	writing in my blog (salahuddin66.blogspot.com).
	writing in wiki.
	developing GTK/Gnome apps.

	Promoting Gnome in local OSS groups & Universities.
	Promoting Gnome at workplace.