Fwd: Gnome Logo and Guadec Logo Fonts

(Sorry for the large attachments on previous post. Here are the link
to the download page)

Hi,

Playing with FontLab 5.0, I decided to created two fonts, containing
the GNOME logo and GUADEC logo as glyphs.  Here are the results:

http://zwnj.org/proj/font/gnome-guadec/

Current Usage:

- Using hi-quality GNOME and GUADEC logos in applications which
doesn't support SVG yet. (FreeHand, OpenOffice, AbiWord?, etc)

More Ideas:

- Using the "A" with fingers (in Gnome Logo) as a logo for GNOME Art project.

- Adding GNOME Logo to the Unicode PUA, to make it easier to use the
logo in help and other documents. (may be this one breaks branding
policies).

I cannot remember more right now, may be more after some sleep.

BTW I would like to dedicate this job to Quim Gil and Vincent Untz for
their good job at GUADEC and GNOME Art.

Cheers,
--
   '     بهنام اسفهبد