AGOv3 Status Report - 20.06.2007

Hi everyone,

Last night I've committed a few updates in AGO project:
* Merged the previous attempts of implementing openID in CI(Code-Igniter) with AGOv3
* User registration (&& Authentication) is now available.

If a user logs in for the very first time with his openID account, he is asked to register, and to fill in some information( well, if he has the required info available in the openID profile he just need to confirm it).

I'm still missing password recovery and account activation, so I'll be probably taking care of that on the next few days.

Please go by the development log[1] and let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Bruno