Re: Change of one update

Thomas Wood wrote:
Vasek Potocek wrote:
-- For art.gnome.org administrators --

Hello,

I have recently posted my first background picture to art.gnome.org, which has been added today as GNOME/Tesla. I didn't notice one of the combo boxes, the picture of course has no relationship to the GNOME project and was meant to fall in the OTHER group. I didn't manage then to get any e-mail address to post this desired change to, so I am now trying this mailing list, hoping there is some administrator who reads it. I want to apologize for this mistake. My user name and e-mail address shown at the picture is the same as in this list.

This is one place that is a bit troublesome for art.gnome.org at the moment. Changing the category in the database is easy, but the filename will still be preceded with GNOME- instead of Other-...

I'm not sure if there is any way in PHP we could specify the filename (without actually outputting through PHP). Does anyone have any bright ideas how we might solve this? Although we are going to move to numbers for screenshot filenames soon, I don't think this is really very nice for downloads. The same problem occurs if a user renames a theme, so I would be very interested in any solutions.

-Thomas