Change of one update

-- For art.gnome.org administrators --

Hello,

I have recently posted my first background picture to art.gnome.org, which has been added today as GNOME/Tesla. I didn't notice one of the combo boxes, the picture of course has no relationship to the GNOME project and was meant to fall in the OTHER group. I didn't manage then to get any e-mail address to post this desired change to, so I am now trying this mailing list, hoping there is some administrator who reads it. I want to apologize for this mistake. My user name and e-mail address shown at the picture is the same as in this list.

Vasek P.