Re: User Roles and Functions Links

The submit item links are done. I'll have a look at adding the available admin/moderator functions to the list too.

-Thomas

On 27 Sep 2005, at 12:14 pm, <::... SchAmane ...::> wrote:

Hi all,

i was thinking about little bit extendable sidebar navigation.
http://files.myeburg.net/art_gnome/misc/funkt_links1.png

If user is logined, he have assigned some rights (submitions, reading,
posting, moderation). So if we have information about what is allowed to
do for this user, he should get this options showed on his navigation
sidebar.

--
Tirpse