Re: maillist configuration

У Сбт, 2005-06-18 у 20:12 +0100, Thomas Wood пише:

> " There are many reasons not to introduce or override the Reply-To:
> header. One is that some posters depend on their own Reply-To: settings
> to convey their valid return address.

Thats personal problem, its is normal that user look by him self wrom
what authority message would be send.

>  Another is that modifying

Why ? You still have "From" header for personal messages.

> So most lists don't modify the reply-to. Unless most people on this list
> want Reply-To to be set to the list, I'll leave it as it is.

Yahoo Groups have very large mailingslists usage and it normal that they
overwrite Reply-To headers.

--
Kulyk Nazar