Re: [anjuta-list] Are those files has to go to source control?

Hi Igor,

It looks like something is a miss. > I removed those files from Git.> Then I updated my tree on another
computer, removed the Debug/> directory and tried to build the project.> The configure failed, because apparently it is looking for those files.> > What is the problem? The configure script itself is generated by autoconf from configure.ac. You need to run several tools to generate it (and a few other files) so there is typically a shell script to do all that named autogen.sh.

Regenerating the configure script is needed only for a developer, so someone getting the source from GitLab and potentially adding or removing some files.

The distributed source code, include the configure script and all these files, so an user can recompile the software on its own machine without using autoconf.