Re: [anjuta-list] Project is screwed

In addition - the Makefile.am in the root project directory does
contain the sub-project that is missing.

Thank you.

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019 at 8:36 PM Igor Korot <ikorot01 gmail com> wrote:

Hi, ALL,
I have a problem.

I am developing my software, and I needed to add a statically linked library.
Everything went good - I added it just like before.

However after clicking on the Add from the dialog it turns out I lost
a sub-project
from Anjuta.

I closed Anjuta, fixed the build order for the projects and re-opened Anjuta.
That sub-project is still not there.

I tried to build the whole project and the build went fine - all
projects were built.

I rolled back the code closing Anjuta and then doing "git checkout --
*", then opening Anjuta back.

The project is still not there.

Is there any way to restore the Project workspace?
Maybe I can delete some file which will be recreated and the workspace
will be restored?

Thank you.