Re: [anjuta-list] How to recover after crash

Sebastien,

On Sun, Jun 25, 2017 at 2:44 AM, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

Le 25/06/2017 à 05:46, Igor Korot a écrit :

Unfortunately it looks like when I killed the process I broke the project
files.
Anjuta can still start and open the project, but now
compilation.configuration fails.

The easiest solution is to restore all your source files (in particular
configure.ac and all Makefile.am), then run 'make distclean' in the build
directory after that you should be able to recompile your project.

All files are there.
I can even compile independently of Anjuta - from the command line even after
compiling inside Anjuta fails.

Else, it would be useful to know which error messages you get.

Can't find an include file.

Thank you.