[anjuta-list] Anjuta documentation

Hi everybody!

Two years ago, I was looking to create a Linux app and liked what I saw in Anjuta. I had a question on how to hook up the signal handlers and posted a question to this list and Sébastien kindly stepped me through the way to connect signals.

Fast forward:

I now am fluent in Gtk + Python, and would like to give back to the community by creating some documentation on how to get started with Anjuta. I have very little experience with html, but can create pdfs. Is there a good place to put documentation? I would like some suggestions or hear ideas. I thought about putting it in the help files, but I wasn't sure that is the best way.

To clarify, I would like to start very basic. How to hook up buttons and then get text from a entry. Eventually maybe go into deeper stuff like right click in treeviews, subclassing widgets and so forth. I know there are YouTube videos, but I think they do not really explain why and how Anjuta works the way it does.

Reuben