[anjuta-list] Cannot debug with anjuta

I had installed under Debian Linux anjuta 3.22.0 and the debugger gdb.
I tried an empty projekt with an own Makefile and compiled the C++ source with the gcc and g++ Compiler. With gcc I used the -c -O0 -g options.
I made a debug environment and tried to debug with second item from the Run menue point. I don't know the english _expression_ for this item, because i use the german version.
I receive an error message like this:

"Unable to find a debugger plugin supporting a target with application/xsharedlib MIME type"

I wanted to know now, what shall I do know?

Wolfgang