Re: [anjuta-list] make: *** No rule to make target 'cprogram/main.o'. Stop.

Hi,

Le 21/08/2016 02:39, usr2178 manasco com a écrit :
I'm new at C compiling.  Can you help me with this compile message?

There isn't enough information.

The message just tell you that make doesn't know how to generate the file main.o. Normally, make should have a rule by default to generate main.o from main.c. So check that this file is present or check the content of your makefile.