Re: [anjuta-list] The file on the disk is more recent than the current buffer

Am 17.04.2016 um 17:34 schrieb John Coppens:
Just a suspicion for now, but I suspect there might have been a change
in the udev system, which reports changes in the file by sending events
back to the application. Maybe there is some race condition - at least
in my case the 'changed' notice does not appear every time.

It doesn't appear here every time as well. There is no real pattern I can see.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jens Mühlenhoff