[anjuta-list] 'has been deleted from the disk' message?

Hi all

Since a few days, I'm getting

'The file '...' has been deleted from the disk.
Do you want to close it?'

whenever I try to save (ctl-s) a part of a project.

When I do 'Save as...', the file is still there. If I
exit the program, Anjuta asks if I want to save the
changed file, and _does_ accept the save. Weird.
And re-opening the project, the problem re-appears
with the same file.

Any ideas as to the possible cause of this?

Anjuta 3.14.1 (I'll update the version, but I have
the impression this isn't version-related).

John