Re: [anjuta-list] GNOME JavaScript project configuration

Hi,

Le 10/05/2015 00:36, Sebastian Schlatow a écrit :
I created a JavaScript project in Anjuta and tried a GNOME JavaScript in
Anjuta. I can not run the project, I get error like:
     const: command not found
What could be the problem for this?

Anjuta isn't doing anything special to run a javascript program. Looking at the generic javascript example, the main file main.js start with:
#!/usr/bin/gjs

It means that it is run by calling gjs with the script name as argument. It will fail if gjs is not installed. What do you have in your program?

Can you run your script outside Anjuta in a terminal by just typing its name?