Re: [anjuta-list] Glade crashing anjuta

On 20/04/14 07:19, Johannes Schmid wrote:
Hi!

hi I have this problem when ever I try to open a glade *.ui file in
anjuta, anjuta crashes, my current version of anjuta is 3.10.2 this
started about the time I upgraded ubuntu from 13.04 to 13.10 and
continues into 14.04 not sure whether that's relevant, I wish to get
back to doing some gui coding with anjuta so I need  solution to this.
This is usually a incompatibility within the version anjuta was build
with and the version of glade installed. Are you using the packages
provided by Ubuntu?
Yes I'm using the ubuntu packages hmm perhaps, I can do a fresh install in a vm and investigate like that

  .~.     In my life God comes first....
  /V\         but Linux is pretty high after that :-D
 /( )\    Francis (Grizzly) Smit
 ^^-^^    http://www.smit.id.au/