Re: [anjuta-list] Help using Anjuta.

On 04/18/2014 12:33 PM, Michael Heyns wrote:
Greetings, everybody.

I'm sorry for bombarding IRC and other places but I am not getting any response and this is my last resort. I am struggling with Anjuta and do not know who to contact for help. I have had this problem since 3.6 was released.

I cannot build or execute any project. Anjuta segfaults and I am given this output: http://pastebin.com/j0nG7110

You are probably missing one or more libraries. Your dump is incomplete, so I cannot see what is missing. I used the last 3 lines of your dump to look for similar problems and found that at the start of your error messages you should get something like this, but different contents.

[anonymous localhost src]$ jhbuild shell
[anonymous localhost src]$ ./gnome-photos-service
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "pk-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"

(gnome-photos:3039): Grilo-WARNING **: [registry] grl-registry.c:470: Could not open plugins' info directory '/home/anonymous/jhbuild/install/lib64/grilo-0.2': Error opening directory '/home/anonymous/jhbuild/install/lib64/grilo-0.2': No such file or directory

(gnome-photos:3039): Grilo-WARNING **: [registry] grl-registry.c:1136: Plugin 'grl-flickr' not available

** (gnome-photos:3039): WARNING **: Unable to load Grilo's Flickr plugin: Plugin 'grl-flickr' not available

If you do an ldd you should see whether you are missing libraries.

Hope this helps.

Guus Bonnema.