Re: [anjuta-list] Using Anjuta without a build system?

Hi Alex,

Le 31/10/2013 18:48, Alexander Wilms a écrit :
As a newbie to C I only need gcc, but I can't find a way to not use
autotools. Is there any way to configure Anjuta so that when I click
'build', the current file is compiled with 'gcc <current.file>' and then
a.out is being executed? Right now I'm compiling it manually instead.

Anjuta has rather been done to make it easy to use autotools.

Anyway, you can use a simple makefile instead of autotools, but you have to write it yourself to build your program when running make without any argument.