Re: [anjuta-list] C-Makefile project template broken

Hi Alexander,

Le 09/11/2013 03:21, Alexander Wilms a écrit :
using Anjuta on Fedora 20, creating such a project results in a
foobar.c file that contains the following: Error in template
/usr/share/anjuta/templates/mkfile/src/main.c, line 2 fserr 2: cannot
map data file licenses/.tpl: No such file or directory Is that a known
bug?

Thank for reporting this, I wasn't aware of it. I have just tried here and indeed it's not working in the latest version as you have described. Could you write a bug report about this here?
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+

Anyway, I will check what's happen, I think it shouldn't be too difficult to fix this.