Re: [anjuta-list] Preferred Plugin

Hi,

Le 20/01/2013 19:42, hotmail a écrit :
I'm still having the same problem. I hav e reloaded Anjuta with no luck.
I have loaded Fedora 14 with no luck. In what file is the setup that
makes Glade a Preferred Plugin. See attachment.

This has nothing to do with the preferred plugin list. Anjuta automatically select a plugin based on its capabilities. By example it use the glade plugin to open a glade file or the editor to open a text file. In some case, there are several plugins able to fulfill a need by example you can use Scintilla of GtkSourceView as an editor. In this case Anjuta ask you which one you want and it is possible to save your preference in this preferred plugin list.

There is no setting for using the glade plugin. You should have a file named libanjuta-glade.so and anjuta-glade.plugin in /usr/lib/anjuta. This last file tell Anjuta that this plugin can open file with the mime type application/x-glade and application/x-designer.