Re: [anjuta-list] Omitting/Removing Directories

Hi,

Le 29/04/2013 11:18, Jonathan Roberts a écrit :
 I am trying to configure a relatively complicated build environment,
which has two different source directories for two embedded device
builds.

Anjuta hasn't its own build environment like Eclipse, it uses existing ones. The one with the best support is autotools. Else it can read simple makefiles and find the source files inside. Finally, it can just list all files in a project directory and consider source files based on their mime type.

If you use the first option, you have to write autotools files (configure.ac and Makefile.am). Autotools is quite complex so I think it can support your complicated build environment but you could have to edit some files without the UI. On the other hand, it is more difficult to make it works on Windows and needs some time to learn it. For simple case, you can use Anjuta to write those files.

The second option is to write directly makefiles. Here, Anjuta can only read it, you have to write them as a text file. There is no GUI, so it's quite flexible.