Re: [anjuta-list] The Glade plugin

Hello,

Le 19/04/2013 20:04, Steven Snow a écrit :
I like this IDE. I have only recently started using it for C/C++ coding
in Linux. I do have a question though; Why does my Glade Plugin not
enable correctly?

The glade plugin should be used automatically when you open a file with the right mime type: application/x-glade or application/x-designer. Perhaps this type is missing in the mime database on your system. You can check this by running mimetype with the glade filename by example here
  > mimetype pm_dialogs.ui
  pm_dialogs.ui: application/x-glade