[anjuta-list] debug in anjuta 3.4.4 not works

I try to debug my small c project in anjuta, but debugger does not do
anything. I set breakpoints and etc, but debugger only shows this:

=thread-group-added,id="i1"
GNU gdb (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.4-2012.04-0ubuntu2) 7.4-2012.04
<http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-linux-gnu".
<http://bugs.launchpad.net/gdb-linaro/>...

and nothing happens.
I want to know if this is a bug of the program, the debugger or just me
doing something wrong.