Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta + Vala-plugin + Gee library

Hello,

On Thursday, 01 November, 2012 04:02 PM, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
I remember that there is an issue in Vala is your build directory is not the same that the source directory. I don't know if it is still true but if it is your case you should try to select the project directory in the Build->Configure Project->Build directory.

Seems like it works here except the paths for Vala sources in the message pane is wrong (bgo#686911).

Arnel A. Borja