Re: [anjuta-list] GtkSourceView history problem

Hi Andreas,

Le 29/12/2012 14:27, Andreas Volz a écrit :
it seems in Anjuta 3.4.0 the Text editor history (back) function isn't
working correct. It destroys text and result is broken. Is this a known
problem?

I have not seen this but I'm using Scintilla most of the time. I think it would be useful to add a bug report. If you can describe exactly a procedure showing this issue it will be really useful. I could at least reproduce it and check that I get the same issue.