Re: [anjuta-list] Problem installing the development version of Anjuta

Hi,

Le 27/09/2011 22:02, Julien a écrit :
For translating Anjuta UI and manual, I need to install the development
version.

So, I git cloned the Anjuta repository. In the first lines of
./autogen.sh, just after the
"Checking whether gcc an cc understand -c and -o together...Yes" line,
I get this error:
./configure: line 5384: syntax error near unexpected token `maximum'
./configure: line 5384: `GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(maximum)'

I get the same error with the the anjuta-3.0.3 source.
But the 1-click install of the anjuta-3.0.3 rpm works right on my
OpenSuse-11.4 system.

What can I do to get rid of this error?

You probably miss gnome-common package, this package contains additional development tools for GNOME programs. It should be available in your distribution else you can get it from gnome git.