Re: [anjuta-list] From DataSet to....what?

Hi!

Take a look at libgda (or libgdamm which is the C++ version of libgda):
http://developer.gnome.org/libgdamm/4.99/
It is a database library but I think it also has a xml backend. I am not
familiar with C# so I don't really know what DataSet provides. Anyway,
libgdamm provides some widgets, too, AFAIK.

For some general examples of using Anjuta with C++ libraries, take a
look at the demos page:
http://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/unstable/