Re: [anjuta-list] Look and Feel

Thanks Johannes,

I've not got it to look right as yet but it is usable as it is.

Gentoo doesn't have version 3.2.x in portage, its package system, as yet. Such is life.

Thanks again.

Ben

On 28 October 2011 09:24, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
Hi!

> I've uploaded a screen shot http://i.imgur.com/boU9Z.png which shows
> Anjuta and the Gnome Appearance Preferences dialog for comparison.

Seems like your gtk+-3.0 installation doesn't pick up the theme that the
rest of your environment (possibly gtk+-2.0) uses. I don't know anything
about Gentoo but this is an installation problem. Maybe upgrading your
whole system to GNOME 3.2 will fix it.

BTW, you should use 3.2.x instead of 3.0.x now as it is the current
version.