Re: [anjuta-list] python debugging error

Hi,

Le 30/03/2011 20:30, Horváth Imre a écrit :
Are you sure you want to debug a program not using the Debug
configuration?

When optimizations are enabled, the debugger cannot always identify the
source code corresponding to the instructions, so some commands can
perform in a strange way, especially steps.

This is just a warning useful when debugging C programs.

And
Unable to find a debugger plugin supporting a target with text/x-python
MIME type
I've got winpdb and python-epdb installed.

Yes, Anjuta only have plugins for gdb and a java debugger. There is no plugin for python that's why you get this error message. I have written a plugin using winpdb but it was quite a long time ago for anjuta 2.24. I'm quite sure it will not work anymore for anjuta 2.30, it will need some update.