Re: [anjuta-list] First Encounter with Anjuta

Hi,

Le 29/07/2011 21:47, Avinash Sonawane a écrit :
I am completely new to Anjuta.
When I tried to execute the following simple program it asked me for
"Program Parameters".
Please guide me about what to enter into that Program parameters box.
code:

You need to enter the name of your program. It should already been filled with the right value though else you can try to click on the arrow on the right of the combo box to get a list of valid program.

But perhaps the issue is that program is not compiled. Then you can click on Build->Build Project to compile it.