Re: [anjuta-list] Logic Operations in the Wizard

Hi Markus,

Quoting Markus Burrer <mb embedit de>:
> I want to create a wizard for Anuta. But I have a problem. Are there any
> logic operations for the [+IF+] Statement?
> For example: [+ IF <condition1> OR <condition2> +]
>
> I read the Autogen doc, but couldn't find the answer.

I don't know. I have already thought about this but I have written only simple
project wizard templates so I haven't really needed such function. autogen is
using guile language, perhaps it can be done using guile standard function. Else
it should be possible using shell function, but I think it will better to use
guile.