Re: [anjuta-list] How does one create a Vala project that includes multiple targets?

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> I generally want to have multiple targets in a Vala project.
>>
>> For example, an executable, one or more libraries and test cases that
>> run with make check.
>>
>> Can I automate this when creating a new project.
>
> Well, the project manager allows you to add and remove additional
> targets. Just create a plain vala (or vala-gtk) project and add other
> targets (and/or subdirectories) to it. You need to add new source files
> to this targets of course.
>
> Regards,
> Johannes

I have tried adding a new target to a project using the context menu
in the project tab, but nothing was added.

>From project tab, Rt. Click on src folder, Select New Target;
Enter new target name (lib_test), Select target type (Shared Library),
Choose location (src), click Ok.
No changes.

I have tried the same after creating a new directory (src/lib_test) in
project manager.

Also, when I tried to create a test directory on the root of the
project folder in project tab the IDE closed unexpectedly.

-Brian