Re: [anjuta-list] anjuta with subversion?

Hi!

> The subversion that comes with ubuntu 10.10 which is 2.30.1.0 does not have
> such a menu on the menubar. I can find no reference to subversion on the manual
> pages on the website.
>
> So what is the deal with subversion? Is there a way to use it with anjuta?

I cannot tell you much about 2.30.1 since it is very old but I think
also has the subversion plugin. Anyway, at least in the newer version,
anjuta automatically loads the subversion plugin when you import/load a
project that uses subversion. You can also enable it manually in
Edit->Preferences->General.