Re: [anjuta-list] A simple one (?) : default debugging window.

Hi John,

Le 29/10/2010 18:48, John Coppens a écrit :
Each time I start execution, the bottom area switches to thread
debugging. I only occasionally debug threads, but nearly always want to
see local variables. It is possible to configure that somewhere?

No, I have the same here. The issue is that the window arrangement is saved automatically when you exit Anjuta. But these debugger windows are created when the debugger is started and destroyed when it is stopped.

It think it's not obvious to fix it.