[anjuta-list] Setup Ajunta IDE for CUDA development?

Hi,

Quick question about setting up Adjunta for different compilers:

I'd like to find an IDE that I can use to develop CUDA programs. Basically you invoke a CUDA compiler to run on a source file with a .cu extension, and it compiles some of the code itself, and it also spits out some extra C code which it passes to gcc.

The 3-minute tour of Adjunta makes me think that a CUDA development setup is going to involve heavily modifying some of the C project makefile templates, and then writing a CUDA project wizard template. Does that sound a sensible solution pathway, or am I missing the point somewhere?

T.