[anjuta-list] Absolute paths to project files

Hello, all.

I made a small IDE for Pascal-FC (educational Pascal for showing
concurrency issues) for my students. I got several complaints that it
didn't compile agains the GtkSourceView they had installed. After some
investigating, it seems that a) the version installed was 2.8.1, too
old, and b) and error in the RPM repositories for OpenSUSE didn't show
the newer version.

So, to make things easier, I wanted to eliminate the label that caused
the compile problem, and make a special package that worked with the
older module.

I copied the entire project tree, including the .anjuta file. Re-opened
anjuta, started editing, and quite by chance noticed that the files I
was editing were the original project tree's files... Probably because
the files in the .anjuta file had absolute paths.

Wouldn't relative paths make more sense? And protect against these
problems? And simplify moving the project tree elsewhere? Or is there a
compelling reason for the absolute paths?

Cheers,
John